Saturday, August 12, 2006


3 Inches of Blood Aug 12 Lucky Victoria

HOA.... started out strange. the music didn't seem to flow. Then by the 4th song something took and all the airlocks where worked out. The engine was running full power and i couldn't control my stompin leg. This band locked in and the dancefloor was quickly mowed over. One question.... what was all that white muck coming out of that horn you guys where drinkin out of? That was kinda strange too. Great show horn drinkers! Thanks HOAMitochondrion.... well (for me) again the sound wasn't quite right so they didn't sound as good as they did the other times i saw them.... still the music felt like you might be on some kinda journey or road to war. Unfortunatly one of my favorite local metal bands lost me on that night. But what the fuck do i know. 3IOB.. what can i say, I like metal on a slower pace and 3IOB play right at that cusp. Man the crowd cheer inbetween songs was huge! Canadians are usually too polite for that kinda noise.... I thought we where live in Hammersmith! Good metal. Yes 3IOBIt was funny when Cam the singer dedicated a song to his Dad that had come to see him.... it reminded me of one evening when my little brothers metal band MOC was playing at Harpos 86-7ish. My mom and dad and grandparents came to see this metal mayhem... the doorman was very insistant that they not come in... but my grandmother said "I've come to see my grandsons band so move aside FUCKER!"love -ricky jak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home