Saturday, March 18, 2006


Earthride "Vampire Circus" 2006
Earthride strip down the machine, detune it and remove the muffler for a pure straight pipe sound of carbon monoxide poisoning doom. It's the kind of slow heavy riffed metal that isn't to noisey yet leaves you in a trans. Throw in a little church organ and your dead. The vocalist "Sherman" was obviously the result of Lemmy and Macho Man Randy Savage breeding.... some serious heavy voice. A sample track is availiable on thier website but it will just make you hunger for the rest. It's not the kind of CD I would suggest to my mom but I just can't get it out of my walkman, i might need an intervention. Every time I finish listening to this CD I have a slight cold sweat covering my body.... if that tells you anything. -ricky jak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home