Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Simon Snotface Prisoner of Evil

A car rolled past my house and out the window yelled Simon Snotface. He was over visiting Victoria and promoting his new book. I said I would buy a copy and he dug into his little purse and produces a soggy copy of Prisoner of Evil. I stole some money from my wife and paid Simon. As he drove away he yelled out to me "You never saw me! I wasn't here, and I don't exist!"

I settled down on my porch and dug into Simons book.... I was surprised at the vocabulary used and at times I reckoned I better get a dictionary to find out what some of the words are. It's a rich story of such descriptive smells you almost gag. Sci- fi fantasy, another planet, creatures and maybe some D&D plus lots of excrement is what this book is made of. The story follows the travels of Akon, a character who is an out and out back stabber. He gets captured by a Gub named Gaflok and taken to a city of shit as well as a mountain of monsters. The tale is of Akons time being held captive by Gaflok and it’s so descriptive you won't believe it continues page after page and that Akon even survives. Add some more feces, flys, worms, a urinating and some cannibalism and then your ready to turn the page for something even worse! After awhile you begin to feel sorry for Akon and forget that he is a greedy worthless being. I need not say more so your bedtime story won't be soiled.

It's a one of a kind! Buy it with a roll of toilet paper and read! Move over JK Rowling and JR Tolkein because here's Simon Snotface... and in the words of the Trailer Park supervisor Jim Layhee "There's a shit storm a brewing!"
-ricky JaK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home