Friday, May 08, 2015

found a wallet, sold a knife.

So i found a wallet today on the side of the road. By Interurban road. I drove into town and wanted to hand it in at the Saanich police department, but was on the highway into town and thought it would just be easier to drop it off at Vic PD.... on the highway i saw a ton of cops lining the highway. At an intersection i saw a large line of really rad Harley Davidsons with a bunch of the real deal 81 riding them. Ahhhh... the cops, anyway I arrive at the cop shop and run in to turn in this wallet. The cop behind the glass looks at me and i try to slide this fat wallet into the stupid littl slot towards him. I hate the cop shop and feel sick in there so i want to get out fast. I quickly tell the cop,"I found a wallet on Interurban." and am about to leave. He pushes the wallet back and tells me i have to take it to the Saanich cop shop because i found it there. I couldn't believe this so i pushed the wallet back and reworded my story. "I found a wallet on the street." and smiled at him. He made me feel yucky by the way he was looking at me. Then he made me give him my name, address and phone #. I ran out of there fast. I wish i could feel comfortable around these people but i can't.
So back to the 81 motorcyclers.... A few weeks ago i was selling junk at the swap-n-shop, On my table i had a hunting knife. These two very clean looking old grandpas were at my table and one proceeded to tell me i couldn't sell knives at the swap-n-shop. He told me the swap-n-shop didn't want any knives or weapons sold to young gang members. I proceeded to tell the old man that i don't sell to young gang members only older fine distinguishing Hells Angels like yourself.....there was an awkward silence, then my wife said "he's not laughing Ricky." I just figured my joke was bad and wasn't funny. But then the other old man looked at us and said "he isn't laughing because he's a Grim Reaper, not a Hells Angel!"..... we all laughed and the old grandpa paid me $15 for the knife

2 Comments:

Blogger Agam Halim said...

Come On Join With Us Now !!! sabuk ayam WA : +6281377055002 | BBM : D1A1E6DF | BOLAVITA

2:10 PM  
Blogger admin said...

Ini Negara terbaik untuk masa pensiun

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home