Friday, March 16, 2007



Kreator "Enemy of God" 2005 release
Historically this band has been thrashing around metal since the early eighties... so they have seen some wars. Welcome to 2007 and two of the original members are still fabricating observations of this world and other worlds in song. Upon pushing play in your audio machine of choice the song "Enemy of God" reiks of uncontrollable thrash and takes your head to a banging frenzy... Times like this I wish I wasn't a skinhead! The next submission takes you marching into the grey streets then allowing you to recover only for a second, your then stomping into the riff of "Suicide Terrorist". Scarey yes... turn on the news and you see the reality that Kreator are singing about. "World Anarchy", "Dystopia", and then "Voices of the Dead" takes you to a quieter introduction... right off the side of a mountain into flight. "Murder Fantasies" quickly steps down on the throttle in a twisted ride to kill. The next couple of executions are the kind that take you further into the a darker world where all is lost and the biological remains known as "us" still struggle. The dying race apocalypse walks you over a hill to view the ruins of what might be. "Total Blackened Sky" again speeds up into a fight where demons, gods, kaisers, and fools all view the same sunrise.... none whatsoever. This Cd closes with "The Ancient Plague" .... a toxic stench of human tragedy.
This is a pure and clean thrash metal that is well worth the hunt... upon my first few listens I found the the music didn't totally have a full effect.... after a few doses I became hooked and found it to be a CD of repeat uses. The subject matter is a little, no alot deppressing but it's not like I went out and bought a Christian CD... I bought a fuckin Kreator CD that makes you think about christianity and other religions that contribute to the darkess here on earth.
anyway I like the power of this CD and I'm not going to let it depress me with worry... I think i'll go smell a flower!
love -ricky jak

1 Comments:

Blogger DCAja said...

thank's this is very good...

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home